17 March 2009

-a special photo-

I came across this lovely photo by Leili Towfigh today as I was reading this wonderful blog which highlights the Baha'i Fast - a period of 19 days where Baha'is abstain from food and drink from sunrise to sunset - through photography, personal thoughts and perspectives on the period, and beautiful passages from the Writings of the Baha'i Faith. The vase in the photograph came from my shop (it was sold months ago), and it was a joy to spot it online today!

Photograph by Leili Towfigh

3 comments:

  1. I saw your Etsy shop featured on Holly's Decor 8 blog and fell in love with the pieces in your shop. Fantastic! I also read in your Etsy profile that you lived in Germany for some time. So I thought I would just stop in to say ganz herzliche Grüße aus Hamburg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison! Thanks so much for your kind note. Ganz herzliche Gruesse aus Chicago! Ich habe in Koeln gewohnt! I'm so glad you like the pieces in my shop! And I'm so glad you stopped by! :)

    ReplyDelete