04 April 2009

-spring is here!-

Happy spring!  It's been a busy few days at my shop, mostly because I was featured on some great blogs recently!  A big thank you to each one of them!  On Tuesday I was a featured seller on decor8, and I'm offering decor8 readers a 10% discount until April 7th.  It's a great blog which always has great finds and never fails to inspire!  I was also featured on blomma finds on Tuesday.  Blomma finds also has wonderful finds which are broken down by subject heading...each subject has a day of the week...be sure to check it out.  And finally, on Wednesday I was featured on modern.chic.inspired, another fabulous blog with always eye-pleasing finds!  

Here are two new items which were listed today!  Spring does mean flowers, so if you're in need of some new vases, vintage ones are a chic way to go!  

Wishing you lots of sunshine and hoping Spring is starting to show her beauty wherever you are!  



1 comment:

  1. Hi!! just wanted to say, lovely shop you have at Etsy, and lovely items you have!! Hello from Australia :)

    ReplyDelete